- regular European twin size, slightly shorter and narrower than US size
- made in Denmark in a GREEN FACTORY
- new white Danish duck down, ethically-sourced and cruelty free
- 55" x 79 inch (140x200cm)
- fill weight 21.2 ounces (600g)
- fill power: 675+
- shell: white 100% cotton cambric, highly breathable, super soft and light finish
- color: white shell with white sateen piping
- high quality baffle-box construction to ensure fullest loft
- free from flame retardant chemicals
- certificates: NOMITE, Oeko-Tex 100, Class 1, for more information click here
- Lifetime Guarantee
- conforms to European animal welfare standards, for more information click here
- conforms to European monitoring and control system for business ethics and social responsibility, for more information click here
- for matching duvet covers click here
- added bonus: comes with a grey fabric storage bag
- ships free within 24 hours from our US warehouse to US addresses
Scandinavian DUCK Down Comforter ALL-YEAR TWIN
Washing & Maintenance
Washing & Drying
Treat your duvet and pillows right:
All Ringsted Dun�s duvets and pillows are machine washable. Always choose a washing machine with the largest possible drum capacity (min. 7 kg/15lbs), and wash your duvet at a delicates program at 60�C / 140F / low or medium heat with high water level and low drum rotation. A mild detergent is recommended, please: no bleach!
The washing program should always be concluded with a centrifugation at ordinary or high speed. But remember: ALWAYS TUMBLEDRY duvets and pillows after washing. Dry them at 60-80�C / 140-170F together with a couple of tennis balls, or regularly take out the duvet and shake it thoroughly to break up down lumps. To avoid odor problems, let the drying continue until the duvet is completely dry. It is crucial that all down products are completely dried!
Do not wash your duvet and pillow too often. Smaller stains can often be removed with a firmly wrung sponge and a bit of mild detergent. Excessive washing may cause a reduction of the carrying capacity of the down filling.
For you to benefit from your duvet for many years, we have a few pieces of advice, which will ensure that the duvet stays nice and clean:
When you get up in the morning, you should turn your duvet over in order to let it release the moisture that it has absorbed during the night. Also shake your duvet well when you make your bed. This keeps it full, light and airy.
You should air your duvet and pillow as often as possible. Always do so in the case � and never in direct sunlight. Avoid vacuum cleaning and beating. You may use a soft brush, and if necessary all Ringsted Dun�s duvets and pillows can be washed in the washing machine.
If you follow these instructions and take good care of your duvet, you can be sure to sleep well for many years to come.
Customer Reviews (11)
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews Write a Review
Beautiful, luxurious duck down comforter. But it's too good! It's just too hot under the comforter unless the room temp is below about 60F. We're tending to balance it out by partially covering ourselves, the covered body parts too hot and uncovered too chilly. Should have purchased the "summer" version - I didn't because the description showed the same warmth factor of 600.
Most amazing service and the most amazing quality comforters! Nothing like it!
I bought the exact comforter about 5 years ago and use it almost all year round. It is light, keeps my body temperature even in both cold and moderate temperatures. Washes well. I love it, and now I have two❤️
Wonderful comforter. Like I'm sleeping on a cloud! Worth every penny!